PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Agreed; I love PewDiePie and this is awesome. Gotta love the butthurt fans who are commenting here. lolol

River City Rampage: EX 2 River City Rampage: EX 2

HOHOHOOOOOOOOHHH

I'm pretty speechless but I'll do my best to do this experience justice.

First off, it's a joy to see you back after so long. I love this new revival in River City Ransom - first you, then Roger Gargantua, and now River City Ransom 2 has been announced!

It is unfortunate that I just now came across this masterpiece...I thoroughly enjoyed your first EX Rampage movie, back when I was a wee tyke. I searched for it again today and watched it again, and it was still good entertainment. The action slowed in a few places but it was a solid experience, well made. Then I looked through your account - as I always used to when I hoped for a sequel to the Rampage series - and found my wishes finally answered.

And now here we are...where do I begin? This flash began just like the predecessor did - well-used sprites, great variety in attacks, innovative use of moves, and straight-up brawling goodness; but the action was still a bit choppy and slow in places. I prepared myself for a mildly entertaining ride.

Then, out of nowhere, everything transformed. It got INTENSE. FUCKING CRAZY. I think it happened after the Twins appeared and Alex balanced himself on the ladder. Then the movie exploded. I shouted and laughed aloud several times, just because it was too awesome. The action sped into a frenzy, the attacks were DEVASTATING, and creativity blasted through - you blinded me with innovation. It became clear that you had hit your stride, and you sprinted with it.

To be blatantly obvious, Alex's breaking the ladder and using the remains as a staff was just too much. Way too badass. Then the action took off and baddies got obliterated - viciously so. Alex's spinning finishing attack as he slid down the pole was really memorable. Then something amazing happened - Alex was LOSING. This new development caught me off guard and added a whole new tier to the entertainment factor. This wasn't a slaughter, it was a BATTLE.

Then came Ryan and it somehow got even better. The battle with the Twins had been an exhilarating ride and I was sad to see it end, but then I realized it wasn't over yet. The outside of the warehouse was where it got downright drity; totally INSANE. It was teetering at the edge of overboard; but just hanging on perfectly. You really pulled it off. There had already been "OW" moments in the flash, but the chain-noose part was the pinnacle. The chain breaking from the strain of being squeezed around the thug's neck was a wonderfully devastating touch.

The battle with Slick was a nice finale. By then I was drooling, so I can't really make any intelligent remarks about it. However, the final attack left me thoroughly satisfied.

So, what was the gist of this impossibly long-winded review? I don't even think I know. My closing thoughts are that this is an unbelievably entertaining movie - not perfect, but it hit me RIGHT on the perfect chord. I could tell this movie was meant for someone like me. Others may not appreciate it, but then again, this IS really violent. But I didn't see violence - I saw art. That was something you were heading towards with your first Flash, and you perfected it here. Fabulous work.

-John :)

LoveYouChunk responds:

John,
Yes, it is exactly you and people like you that I made this movie for. Your deep and flattering review absolutely made my day and inspired me to get back to work! Thank you and stay tuned!

ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2 ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2

Whoa

I was wondering if that was you singing. It was pretty damn good.

I can't believe that this is even better than your other ones. The Mega Man 9 stage select bit was pure genius.

Actually, every part was good.

Gunstar-X responds:

Oh hai Razor.
Ya, I sung that God Hand rage version thingy. I can send you the whole song if you want...

ABunchOfSNESsedUpCrap 1 ABunchOfSNESsedUpCrap 1

Well

I should have known you were on Newgrounds.

But I already knew you were the bomb.

Gunstar-X responds:

Oh you're here too. How'd you figure out I had a Newgrounds account?

Rivercity Ransom: Ep.1Nam Rivercity Ransom: Ep.1Nam

Whoa

I can't believe I haven't seen this before. The animation is downright good, and the movie itself is highly entertaining. This deserves all the attention it can get. Great work.

RCR: Alex vs Ryan RCR: Alex vs Ryan

Alright man

This is good for a first Flash. The fighting keeps moving along decently well and the dialogue gets it done. However, as said before, it's too short, and the frame rate needs to be stepped up big time. This is still a neat and enjoyable little movie.

I can't wait to see the next installment.

RcR : Shaolin Soccer RcR : Shaolin Soccer

Holy shit!

Whoa, a new Technos thing from Rebaz!? Epic!

Of course it kicks ass, how could it not?

Battle For Turf Control Battle For Turf Control

Neat little movie.

It's always refreshing to see a new River City Ransom flash on the list, and this is a good addition. Definitely recommending for the collection.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

What can I say?

A fresh fusion of unmatchable action, witty dialogue, impeccable story, and hilarious memes creates an epic series that really can't be disliked.

River City Ransom: Redux3 River City Ransom: Redux3

I remember why I liked this.

Your series was the first set of River City Ransom flashes I saw. I remember now why I was geeking out so much - they're good movies. I simply love the third zombie scene, especially when Alex regains ground.

Hopefully someday you'll make a fourth.